TIM LEWIS - 3D ARTIST
- Download Resume
3D Artist at Nerve Software
August 2014 - November 2017
Primarily responsible for modeling, baking, and texturing game ready assets.
Worked with multiple artists to build, set dress, optimize, and debug environments for Call of Duty.
Developed content for Oculus VR on both low and high-end hardware.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (2016)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS3/X360 (2015)
- Burnstar (2015)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC (2015)
Freelance 3D Artist
September 2012 - August 2014
Worked with Adidas to create high quality 3D models, sculpts, and product renders.
Digital Content Developer at Modea
September 2011 - February 2012
Created models, textures, and renders of smartphones for T-Mobile marketing demonstrations.
Collaborated with a team of developers to create web-based Flash applications that emulated smartphone operations for Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile.
- High/low poly modeling, sculpting, baking, and texturing for environment props and landscapes.
- Experience propogating assets and world building using level editing software.
- Versed in optimizing content to work within memory and performance budgets.
- Ability to learn new tools, software, and techniques in a quick and timely manner.
- Autodesk Maya
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Allegorithmic Substance
- Adobe Photoshop
- Quixel Suite
- Radiant (Call of Duty)
- Unreal Engine 4
Bachelor of Science in Digital Media (2011)
East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN